No Thematic/Occasion Report
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide BSE notice no. 20200731-7 dated July 31, 2020 and 20200831-45 dated August 31, 2020 and NSE circular no. NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your trading and/or demat account – Update your
Mobile Number and / or email IDs with your Stock Broker and / or Depository Participant. Receive alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions in your demat account directly from CDSL on the same day / information of your transactions directly from Exchange on your mobile/email at the end of the day………………….issued in the interest of investors.
“KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets – once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary.”
No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor’s account.”